2023 AMAC Board of Directors Election
The 2023 AMAC Board of Directors Elections is open! The nomination period is March 1–31, 2023. This period is an opportunity to recommend candidates for AMAC leadership and help frame and support the organization’s future.
As a member, your initial impact on the direction, goals and initiatives of AMAC is in the election process. Whether standing for office yourself, nominating a viable candidate for office, supporting a nominee or simply making sure that your vote is counted, participation in the election process is not only an opportunity but also a responsibility.
- Regional Director – Midwest (1)
- Regional Director – Central (1)
- Regional Director – Northeast (1)
- Regional Director – Northwest (1)
- At-Large Director – (1)
Candidates AMAC Membership Must Be Current as of March 31, 2023
March 1–31, 2023
Board Approval of Candidates Slate
April 14, 2023
The 2023 Campaign Dates
May 1–31, 2023
Candidates Campaign Period Closes
May 31, 2023
Electronic Voting Period
June 1–12, 2023
Auditor Ratify 2023 Elections
June 12, 2023
Membership Ratify 2023 Board of Directors During AMAC Business Meeting
June 13, 2023
You must be a member in good standing to nominate a candidate or run for office in the 2023 election. To vote in the 2023 election, an individual must be an eligible voter as defined below.
An AMAC member in good standing (Membership Current as of March 31, 2023) who is one of the following:
- Airport Member Representative (One of Two Votes)
- Business Member Representative (One Vote)
- Corporate Member Representative (One of Two Votes)
- Individual Member (One Vote)
- Reside, own, operate or are employed by a business or have business interests in the same AMAC region as a Regional Director candidate
Note: Student members are not able to vote in general meetings, nominate candidates for office, stand for office or vote.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to review and participate in the elections process. If you have questions regarding your membership status or the elections process, contact email@example.com. Need to join or renew? Update your membership, join or renew online at: www.amac-org.com/membership.