The 11th Annual Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Civil Rights Training Conference for Airports will be conducted virtually on August 4-5, 2020.
Government and industry experts will provide training, technical assistance, guidance and regulatory updates in the following airport civil rights program areas: Airport Accessibility, Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, and Title VI including Limited English Proficiency and Environmental Justice.
- National External Programs Policy Update
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Related Requirements for Title VI Coordinators
- Ensuring Disability Access Compliance in Airport Transportation Network Company Programs
- Prompt Payment Requirements for Airports
- Nursing Mothers Rooms Accessibility and Other Requirements
- Reasonable Accommodation and Modification Obligations
- Title VI Plan Best Practices
- Accessible Aircraft Boarding Equipment and Service Overview
- DBE and ACDBE Programs Compliance Part I
- DBE and ACDBE Programs Compliance Part II