The DEN Commerce Hub and Denver International Airport (DEN) presents DEN Business Connect: Where Business Takes Off, at the Renaissance Hotel Stapleton, November 1, 2018. Registration closes on Friday, October 26, 2018.
DEN Business Connect continues to bring together nearly 500 small businesses, government officials and community members to discuss a variety of subjects ranging from how to do business at DEN, to current and future procurement opportunities. This is the Commerce Hub’s event of the year and an awesome opportunity to network with some of the industry’s top primes, subcontractors and DEN project managers.
Who Should Attend?
- General Contracting and Construction Management Services
- Construction Related Services
- Tenant Finish / Tenant Improvement including those specializing in restaurants and retail
- Concession Operators
- Restaurant and Retail Concepts
- Commercial Real Estate Developers and Service Providers
- Other industry professionals seeking to learn about doing business at DEN
Topics Will Include
- Upcoming procurement opportunities at DEN
- Art of Relationships and Networking in Business
- The Art of Continued Education & Training for Existing Small Businesses