Construction project information event for rehabilitation of taxiways F&H at John Glenn Columbus International Airport
Learn about the rehabilitation of taxiways F & H.
- Project elements include approximately:
- 22,000 tons of asphalt paving
- 67,000 square yards of asphalt milling
- Joint and crack repair
- Asphalt surface treatment
- 44,000 square feet of pavement markings
- Airfield electrical modifications
- Rehabilitation of taxiway H bridge over International Gateway
- CRAA procurement process
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program
- Networking opportunities for contractors, subcontractors and suppliers
Meeting ID: 949 1983 0689
For more information, contact Lindsay O’Connor.