To participate in the bid process, you must be registered as a supplier with the City of Atlanta. If bidding as a Joint Venture, you must register the JV as a prospective supplier and bid as that JV. There are two supplier types you can register as:
To register as a Spend Authorized Supplier, click here.
- Allowed to submit quotes, bids, or proposals as well as receive purchase orders and create/submit invoices. A signed and dated W-8/W-9 is required for this supplier type. IRS Form W-9
- This registration type will take 5-10 business days to review.
To register as a Prospective Supplier, click here.
- Allowed to submit quotes, bids, or proposals, but cannot be awarded bids, receive purchase orders, or create/submit invoices. A W-8/W-9 form is not required for this supplier type.
- This registration type is automatically approved once completed.
- Used to bid as a Joint Venture
Already registered? To log in to the Supplier Portal, please click here.
For information on becoming certified with the City of Atlanta, please visit the Office of Contract Compliance website here.
Support for Suppliers
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to email Supplierregistration@Atlantaga.gov.