Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), AMAC's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our membership and stakeholders. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we are committed to being responsive and flexible to our member's needs.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to all who have been impacted by this worldwide crisis. We appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities and governments around the world who are tirelessly working to contain COVID-19.
As we continue to adjust amid the current situation with COVID-19, please provide your feedback on the impact to your business:TAKE THE SURVEY
Please contact your local elected official immediately to explain the financial impacts of COVID-19 on your business operations and ask them to send the below letter to Congress. The letter explains the financial impact on concessionaires and may be personalized.
- AMAC ACTION ALERT - UPDATED APRIL 20, 2020
- SEND THIS LETTER TO CONGRESS - UPDATED APRIL 21, 2020
- FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
- SENATORS OF THE 116TH CONGRESS
We continue to monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other public health officials.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Fact Sheets: Know the facts about coronavirus (COVID-19) and help stop the spread of the virus and rumors.
- U.S. Department of Transportation: DOCR Guidance as of April 30, 2020
- U.S. Small Business Administration Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: The SBA will work directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits that have been severely impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Government of the District of Columbia COVID-19 Resources Toolkit: The government of the District of Columbia has created a comprehensive resource guide.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
Aviation and ACDBE Resources
- CARES Act Amount for Airports: Detailed Listing By State, City And Airport.
- Denver International Airport (DEN) Commerce HUB: We've partnered with DEN on a new program designed to help Airport ACDBEs on the path to sustainability and financial recovery amidst this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Federal Aviation Administration: This document addresses common issues that have arisen or may arise for airport sponsors during the
response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Airport Experience News: Here is a list of what North America’s leading airports are doing to help ease the pain for concessionaires.
- CreditCards.com: Financial tips for those self-employed.
- Facebook for Business: Facebook is committing $40 million to support 10,000 small businesses.
- GoFundMe: The GoFundMe.org Small Business Relief Fund will provide micro-grants to qualifying small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Salesforce: Salesforce will soon be offering $10,000 grants to U.S. small businesses to provide capital to help them weather this crisis.
- Thryv Foundation: To help businesses through the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Thryv Foundation is providing grants up to $15,000 for small to medium sized business.
- LISC: Thanks to a $2.5 Million investment from Verizon LISC will offer grants to help small business fill urgent financial gaps until they can resume normal operations.
- Business For All: Apply for grants up to $50,000 to support business growth, including $10,000 emergency COVID-19 Business for All Grants to help small businesses in crisis. $10,000 COVID-19 Business for All Grants are awarded on a rolling basis.
- Beauty Gourmet: COVID-19 has changed the world overnight and Beauty Gourmet wishes to help the women’s business community by offering a $1,000 grant to a women owned business in need.
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey: The PNY&NJ is actively supporting our small and minority business community by sharing a wealth of information and external resources as they become available.
Please stay safe and healthy,