Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), AMAC's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our membership and stakeholders. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we are committed to being responsive and flexible to our membership's needs.
Our hearts and thoughts go out all who have been impacted by this worldwide crisis. We appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities and governments around the world who are tirelessly working to contain COVID-19.
As we continue to adjust amid the current situation with COVID-19, please provide your feedback on the impact to your business:TAKE THE SURVEY
We continue to monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other public health officials. Resources:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Fact Sheets: Know the facts about coronavirus (COVID-19) and help stop the spread of the virus and rumors.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: The SBA will work directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits that have been severely impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Government of the District of Columbia COVID-19 Resources Toolkit: The government of the District of Columbia has created a comprehensive resource guide.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- U.S. Department of Transportation: DOCR Guidance April 1, 2020
- Airport Experience News: Here is a list of what North America’s leading airports are doing to help ease the pain for concessionaires.
- Federal Aviation Administration: This document addresses common issues that have arisen or may arise for airport sponsors during the
response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please contact your local elected official immediately to explain the financial impacts of COVID-19 on your business operations and ask them to send the below letter to Congress. The letter explains the financial impact on concessionaires and may be personalized.
Please stay safe and healthy,